You have Questions. We have Answers.
We're a friendly and knowledgeable group — and we just love talking with future NYU Shanghai students and their families. We do ask that you look through our website first. You might find the answer to your question there. If not, here is the best way to reach us:
While everyone has a regional admissions representative who works with their area, all of our Admissions Counselors are knowledgeable about the admissions process and can answer your questions through the email and phone numbers listed below.
New York City Office, (9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
Shanghai Office (9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., China Standard Time)
+1-212-998-2838 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
Meet the Team
Our NYU Shanghai admissions team is based in two locations -?New York and Shanghai.?
Based in New York
- Katie Korhonen, Director of Global Admissions Evaluation and Strategy
- Daniel Lauber, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Juan Roldan, Assistant Director of Admissions
Based in Shanghai
- Anna Cheng, Senior Assistant Director of Admissions
- Yan Liang, Admissions Officer
- Annie Lu, Director of Admissions
- Chenkai Wang, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Yiru Wang, Admissions Officer
- Yolanda Xia, Associate Director of Admissions
- Fang Zhou, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Hong Zhou, Assistant Dean of Admissions
Stay in the Loop About NYU
Join our contact list for the latest information about the university, including invitations to special events and details of our admissions and financial aid process. You can also follow us @MeetNYU for things like tips on applying, inside looks at majors, scenes from campus, and much more.?
Undergraduate Visiting Students
Undergraduate students from visiting universities can study at NYU Shanghai for a semester, summer, or January Term in Shanghai. For more information , contact the appropriate team:
Summer Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
January Program: email@example.com
Semester Study Away: firstname.lastname@example.org